Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm back.

So the last month has been pretty rough with family stuff and what not so I haven't played since late June, which sucks, but it would have been -EV to play. Sorry to my millions of fans who read this blog daily. Get a life geez.

Anyways, I played about an hour so far today while only focusing on two tables. It's been slow but I think if I jumped right back into 4-6 tabling it would be pretty overwhelming. My plan is to 2-3 (maybe 4) table during this coming week to get back into the swing of playing poker and to focus on the fundamentals. Not much time left in July so my goal is to hit 5k by the end of it and start anew in August. I'm currently 30BI deep for 25NL which is a nice place to start again and I'm just going to play some standard ABC poker and value-bet the made hands. Towards the end of June, I think the grind was getting to me and I was playing a little too robotic, a big no no.

Not much else to report on the blog today but I'll probably update it at the end of the week after hopefully 1500-2k hands.

No comments: