Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update time.

So things have been pretty swingy to start off the month, but I have been really happy with my play...except for about 3 BI that I spewed due to random tilt issues. It's been a rough start, currently down 5BI this month and the BR is down to $605, or $650 with rake that I can cash in. Frustrating but I only have myself to blame.

Played 1800 hands today, which is the most I've ever done in one day and was playing great...up until the last 300 hands. Bah. I flop the set on a drawy board. I c-bet and get called. Turn is an A which I think is fine to bet again so I did, get snap-called again. River is another A which gives me the boat. I bet river, and get shoved on, easy call by me. Guy shows with with AAAJJ to my 999AA. That tilted me and shortly after I threw another BI away from a guy who was being super agro with me for the session. What was once a profitable session turned into a 2BI downer at the end of it. Frustrating stuff. On good news, I felt really comfortable 5-tabling and might try 6 tomorrow so I can get more volume in. That's all for now I guess, I'm frustrated that a cooler and a bad call ruined the night...but I still feel I'm playing well overall.

5 836/25 000

No comments: